Saturday 30 April 2011

Holi: The Festival of Colour



Holi is an Indian religious fesitval, celebrating brotherhood and equality amongst all. Paint is thrown to allow everyone to be the same, as well as being a joyful celebration. For this self initiated brief, I chose to advertise the event as not many are aware of it.








I created a logo design which works alongside my poster and leaflet design. My fold up leaflet (above) consists of information about the festival, historical facts and events running within the city. The fold up allows for a mass of information to be easily transported in a back pocket to open out and easily fold up small enough to pocket.



Plese visit my Holi blog for documentation of this brief including photographs and video footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment