Friday 1 April 2011

Embossing My Logo







Bussiness card ideas with embossing of my logo. Here I have printed my contact details onto Fabriano 16o gsm paper through the inkjet printer to porduce a sofeter touch. I have created three types of business card, standard card, opening card, consetina card. I wanted to give an element of interaction and an alternative business card idea.




My embossing also works across my CV design and mini portfolio (still in progress)

The CV is held together by binding screws, which allows for pages to be quickly and easily changed or replaced. Embossing was achieved by cutting my logo and template to size out of wood on the laser cutter. It is a quick process which produces effective results at a low cost.





Apologies for the poor image quality, better photos coming soon!

2 comments: