Wednesday 16 March 2011

LSAD Degree Show 2011



Showing a selection of my designs for the LSAD Degree Show 2011. My work consists of both print and screen based promotion for the event. Above shows my map designs for the ADA, giving two alternative backcover designs. The typeface is one I created specifically for the designs of the show. It is a stencil type I designed, using Quicksand as my influence. This shows creativity and also allows for the type to be cut out and still retain the letters' structure.






My flyer and invitation design above. I chose a neutral colour to work within the minimalistic interior of the ADA, and also to retain a colour to suit all disciplines. I created a circular identity for this years' show, involving two diagonal white lines which represent the year 2011. This identity can work alone, and does for my vinyl stickers.


The vinyl stickers have the subject names cut out of the vinyl. When placed onto windows, shaddows are cast on the floor as the sunlight shines through. Photographs to come soon!

Above shows screen based promotion. I designed web banners and LCD TV graphics to also help promote the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment